When one thinks of compliments, often the most common ones would be similar to, "You are very pretty." or "I like your hair." With National Compliment Day coming, I decided that I could do better and decided to come up with my list of compliments that might just mean more and comment on more than just the outside of a person.
Now, complimenting someone that you have never meant doesn't leave you with many options, so the normal compliments will still work. However, if you are complimenting someone you know, try to dig a little deeper to tell them what really makes them special!
- I love how you make me laugh!
- You are an awesome friend.
- I like your style.
- You are the most perfect you there is!
- You bring out the best in people.
- I love how you think.
- You are so quirky and I think it's great!
- You are such a blessing!
- Your creativity is inspiring!
- You make my days more exciting!
- You are very smart.
- We make a great team!
- You are awesome!
- You make a difference everywhere you go.
- I admire how kind you are.
- I love how you never give up!
- I like the way you try your best.
- You tell funny jokes.
- It makes me smile when you sit with me at lunch.
- I love your laugh.
- You have great ideas.
- You are a good listener
- You give the best hugs!
- You put together the best outfits!
- I'm so happy you are my friend.
- I think you are unstoppable!
- I wish more people were like you.
- You have great taste in music.
- I like your dance moves!
- Your happiness is contagious.
- You are unique!
- You are an inspiration.
- I like how relaxed you are.
- It is great how organized you can be!
- I appreciate you.
- You are one smart cookie!
- Your manners are perfect!
- You are strong.
- I'm happy that I know you.
- You are important in my life.
- You should be proud of yourself.
- You are always there for me.
- You are making a difference.
- You deserve a hug right now.
- You light up the room.
- I'm so lucky that you are my friend.
- I like you just as you are.
- You have the best attitude.
- I like the way you treat your friends.
- I like that you always have a smile.
I hope you can use some or ALL of these in the upcoming days. Here are some other resources that will help bring compliments to the classroom!
If you have other ideas on learning about and sharing compliments, please leave them in the comments below! You guys are awesome, and just the fact that you are reading this makes me smile!
Post a Comment